Last Updated: April 12, 2021
1.- Responsible party and description
The person responsible for the treatment of this site is REAL CLUB DEPORTIVO MALLORCA SAD (hereinafter RCD Mallorca), Camí dels Reis, s / n, “Son Moix” stadium, 07011 Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
personal and non-personal as a user of RCD Mallorca from the effective date that appears in the header.
To process your personal data, RCD Mallorca complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its implementing regulations.
Therefore, it adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided. Always according to the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2.- Information collected
The Service can be used without the need to provide any information, although to buy our products you will need to provide us with some personal information. The information (personal or non-personal) collected by the Service may vary based on that.
The personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will reach us in three ways:1) that collected automatically 2) that which you voluntarily provide us and 3) that provided by third parties.
2.1.- The one collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The one collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent or in accordance with other legal bases. Check our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the URL from which proceed, the URL to which you go or the mobile network used, among others.
- Service use data and possible errors detected during its use.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
2.2.- The one you provide voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The one required by RCD Mallorca to create an account: email, name, surname and password.
- All data is mandatory.
If you make a registration on behalf of another person through the Service, you guarantee that you have legitimately obtained the personal information and consent of those other people before providing us with their data.
In relation to the password, as a user of the Service you will be responsible for its protection. In this sense, you will assume any damages that may arise from its improper use or from the transfer of it to third parties.
- The one required by RCD Mallorca to complete the purchase of the desired product: name, surname, email address, address, payment method, telephone, among others
- Mandatory data will be indicated with an asterisk.
If you make a purchase on behalf of another person through the Service, for example for a gift, you guarantee that you have legitimately obtained the personal information of those other people before providing us with their information.
- The information, personal or not, that the messages sent through the contact or opinion channels established in the Service may contain, for example your name, email and message.
- The personal information or not, required to subscribe to the newsletter, such as your email.
- Your photograph, name, nickname or geolocation if you decide to participate in any of our activities on social networks.
2.3.- The one provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- The one provided by payment systems or credit card processors, such as the time of purchase or its amount.
- The one provided by the courier services that send you your order, for example as the date and place of delivery.
- The one provided by social networks or similar services.
3.- Rights and purposes
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (usually marked with an asterisk), the use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data that you provide us is incorporated and will be processed in the Registry of Treatment Activities of RCD Mallorca, in order to be able to attend to your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed about matters related to the activity of the club and its services or products.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability of your personal data by email addressed to: email@example.com Or the postal address: Camí dels Reis, s/n, estadio “Son Moix”, 07011 Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
In both cases, you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your DNI or national ID, if necessary.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which RCD Mallorca is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority , with the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Regarding the use of the online service, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and
during use, it is true, complete and accurate.
5.- Use of data
RCD Mallorca will use the collected data to:
- Administer, provide and update the Service (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining and keeping the Service up to date and in good condition).
- Manage the relationship with the client throughout the process and provide the purchased product (the contract being the legal basis).
- Manage the creation of your account on the Service (the legal basis being your consent)
- Address the questions you raise, such as queries, complaints, claims and / or suggestions obtained from the contact channels for customer service (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in meeting the requests of our users).
- Process the payments you make and issue the corresponding invoices (the contract being the legal basis).
- Send you the purchased products (the contract being the legal basis).
- Send you our newsletter and promotional offers by email (the legal basis, depending on the case, being your consent or our legitimate interest based on the prior contractual relationship, in accordance with art. 21.2 LSSICE).
You can unsubscribe from them from the email received or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages regarding the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Analyze the preference profiles of the activity carried out on the website and purchase products and manage the customer loyalty process (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in carrying out direct marketing activities).
- Carry out monitoring and accounting of sales generated from the newsletter, which allow us to determine the origin and consumption of the buyers (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in carrying out a quality control of the service and a traceability of the purchases made).
- Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illegal activities, enforce our terms and conditions, and help the state security forces in the framework of their possible investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
RCD Mallorca does not use automated decisions, although it can generate basic user profiles, the legal basis being our legitimate interest for commercial purposes and providing personalized offers.
Likewise, RCD Mallorca may use user information in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to show it to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. But none of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
5.1.- In emails and contact forms
The Service website has a TLS encryption that allows the user to securely send their personal data through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the record of processing activities and of which RCD Mallorca is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyberattack the Service), as well as data relative to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data by phone, email and other indicated means of communication.
Regarding the media used:
- Our payment service providers to pay for the provision of our services are VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, Amex and PayPal. At no time will the Service or its staff have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that the user as a customer will provide to those third parties.
On the other hand, certain services provided through the web (for example, the possibility of participating in a promotional code contest or raffle) may contain particular conditions regarding the protection of personal data. It will be necessary to accept them before participating in those services.
5.2.- In social networks
RCD Mallorca has profiles on some of the main social networks, being responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by RCD Mallorca in which people's faces appear).
The treatment that RCD Mallorca will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles.
Thus, RCD Mallorca may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities or offers, as well as provide a personalized customer service.
In no case will RCD Mallorca extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is specifically and expressly obtained to do so.
5.3.- In draws
By participating in promotional actions organized exclusively by RCD Mallorca, the data you provide will be processed solely by us for the purpose indicated in the action statement and its corresponding legal conditions.
6.- Data conservation
The following is an indication of how long the data processed by the Service is kept:
- The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
- Customer data will be kept for the minimum necessary, and can be kept until:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoice, for example).
- User data will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months to be able to attend to their requests.
- The data of the subscribers to the newsletter will be kept from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
- The user data uploaded by RCD Mallorca to its social networks will be kept from the moment the user offers their consent, or the data has been uploaded according to the legitimate interest of RCD Mallorca, until it is withdrawn.
7.- Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, RCD Mallorca may share, use or preserve some of the personal information collected with third parties:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as
payment services, delivery people, web hosting, business analytics, customer service or web marketing. These service providers may collect and have access to the information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the information strictly required.
8.- Security measures
RCD Mallorca adopts all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and its accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, RCD Mallorca cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
We will inform you of its changes by sending a notice to the email address provided and / or by placing a notice in a prominent place on our website.
Address: Camí dels Reis, s / n, “Son Moix” stadium, 07011 Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.